Monday, January 2, 2012

First New Year Resolution!





I could not vividly recall any new year resolutions earlier. So 2012 will be the first and let's head straight into the list.

1. Become an early riser - Roomie Karthigeyan's habit of this is super infectious and seems to be very good one. But this time I mean really early.

2. Stick to the wonder woman Anusha's (my dietician) regime. That means more phulkas and less rice that again never for dinner.

3. Read more - Having enjoyed fiction for the firs time, I would really love to cast my thumb impressions on many more books.

4. Invest wise - Remember an ad proclaiming 'failing to plan is planning to fail' so I better focus on managing my savings well.

5. Dress well - My best friend here mentioned 'Why don't you groom yourself?' So this will be another major area but with Brand Factory outlet at the end of my street it should be a low hanging fruit.

6. Blog regularly - One of the very few hobbies of mine needs more attention. The goal is to post on both my blogs more frequently.

7. Watch more - Watch more movies. Seeing MI for the first time in 2011 is pretty lame.

I'll reveal how I fare against each of these resolutions as we approach 2013. Happy New Year everyone!


No comments: