Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh My Blog!



After a long thought, I have finally decided to give blogging a try. Let time tell how blogging fit I am. I actually had grand plans for my first ever original blog post, but you know certain things in life won't wait for you. But for the quality conscious person that I am, I wanted to rule out a total compromise on my first blog post.


So, for my first post, am going for one of the common things many bloggers do when they list ten things that they either want from someone or want to convey something to others.

Just as I set out to list ten things that I want from GOD, I realized that I didn't even have ten requests but only four. Now wait, this list of five is very dynamic. As dynamic as 'dynamic' can get. So, keep revisiting this post if at all you are reading this post. But still, why don't GOD give me all of them? After all I only have four!
  • Stop Youtube from repeatedly removing the videos that I die for!
  • Saravana Bhavan (the real one) in Hyderabad. Sorry Tolichowki. I can't go to the other end of the city for this. Atleast, not regularly.
  • Help me become a Food Freak and a Fitness Freak and be both at the same time.
You can expect me to bring out things like why I suddenly wanted to turn veggie, how I wish I was a Tam-Bram, more about my home town the small town Karur (Sorry! The Hot Bed. Isn't it Paari?), the strong opinions I have on Dravidian Politics and so on which will reveal more of my personality. But you got to wait for that!

2 comments:

voldemort said...

He he.. nice sense of homour.. I loved the big tv part the best... :P

Manki said...

"...why I suddenly wanted to turn veggie, how I wish I was a Tam-Bram..."

echooseme... trying any cute maami or what? :P